Your Parish Councillors and Clerk
- Cllr Stuart Laurie Chairman – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07718 535289
- Cllr Charlotte Rogers – email@example.com – 07788 242788
- Cllr Robert Attwood – firstname.lastname@example.org – 01223 839198
- Cllr Jane Goody – email@example.com – 07511 253219
- Vacancy – as a result of the resignation of Cllr Gareth Walker, 18 November 2020
- Parish Council Clerk – firstname.lastname@example.org
Babraham Parish Council does not have any committees.
Local Liaison Forum – Councillors Attwood and Goody represent the council.
Madeline Hall Committee – Councillors Laurie is a committee member. Councillor Rodgers is unconfirmed
The councillors’ register of interest can be viewed on the South Cambridgeshire district council website at http://scambs.moderngov.co.uk/mgParishCouncilDetails.aspx?ID=304
South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Peter McDonald – email@example.com
Cambridgeshire County Council
- Cllr Kevin Cuffley – Kevin.Cuffley@cambridgeshire.gov.uk
- Cllr Roger Hickford – Roger.Hickford@cambridgeshire.gov.uk
Local Member of Parliament
Anthony Browne (MP) – Conservatives
News by Email
The Parish Council runs an email system for news, updates on key issues, calls to action etc. If you would like to be included in this village distribution list then please subscribe via this simple form. Your addresses are not passed to anyone else, and they are only used by the PC for village business. You can unsubscribe at any time by revisiting the form.
Code of Conduct
The Council distributes a printed newsletter is distributed to every house at least once a year. It is intended to be a supplement to both this web site and the traditional notice board. Occasionally the Parish Council produces and distributes notices on significant developments affecting the whole village. Please let the Council know if you think you do not receive these or if you have anything to say about anything.