It’s been another busy month in Westminster and at home! Much of my time has been, and continues to be, devoted to bringing about improvements to the Govia Thameslink Railway (GTR) debacle which has led to so many constituents being … Continue reading
There are currently two proposed developments to extend Sawston along Babraham Road, that would fall in the Babraham parish boundary. The architects for one of these, KWA, are holding an open day on Wednesday 27th June 2018, 5pm-8pm at Spicers Pavilion in Sawston. During the exhibition they will also be running some workshops to discuss key topics (Appearance/Design, Access/Transport and Landscaping/Open Space) in more detail. If you are interested in these and wish to pre-book a place, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 26th June.
The Parish Council met on Thursday 14th June, 7:30pm at the school. The agenda and minutes are linked below.
Agenda | Minutes
The Parish Council held our Annual Parish Meeting on Thursday, May 17th at 7:30pm in the Babraham Primary School hall. We would like to thank everyone who contributed and everyone who attended. The agenda is below, and the various reports are linked through where available.
- Apologies for Absence
- Report from the Chairman of the Parish Council
Presentation Regarding the Proposed Development in Babraham at the Border with Sawston
- Financial Report
- Update on the Neighbourhood Plan
- Report from Babraham Research Campus
- Report from Babraham Primary School
- Report from the Bush and Bennett Charity
- Report from St Peter’s Church
- Report from Babraham Farms
- Report from the Police
- Report from County Councillors Hickford and Cuffley
- Report from Outgoing District Councillor Tony Orgee
- Report from Incoming District Councillor Peter McDonald
- Any Other Business / Open Forum
- Report from the Village Hall Committee and AGM
The Parish Council met at 6:30pm on Thursday 17th May at the school. The agenda is below, with minutes to follow shortly.
Agenda | Minutes