The Primary School are currently recruiting for a Midday Assistant for 1 hour per day during term time to start the first week of March 2020. It is a great opportunity to assist their children at lunch time – whether it’s helping to serve food or assisting them at playtime. If you know of anyone who may be interested please let them know. Contact details are in the description below.
Cambridgeshire Road Safety Survey: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/33PW2/
The Cambridgeshire Road Safety Partnership are undertaking a review of local Road Safety governance, strategy and delivery.
They are issuing a survey to gain insight into the concerns, needs and desires of you – the people of the county. It takes about 5-7 minutes to complete.
Their survey is open for a relatively short period of time and they would like as many people as possible to complete it.
Don’t forget, you can:
- Complete the survey yourself
- Promote the survey as widely and as often as possible via your social media channels
- Promote the survey widely within your own organisation
- Share the survey with your end users as much as possible
- Forward this email on to anyone who can spread the survey even further
Here’s the link to the survey, which closes on 6th February: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/33PW2/