The Annual Parish Meeting was held on 8 May at 7.30 pm in the School Hall.
For the latest news and a chance to discuss the key issues affecting your village, come to this meeting. As in previous years there will be sumptuous refreshments and a super soaraway prize draw.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Report from the Parish Council Chairman
3. Financial report
4. Report from the Police
5. Report from Babraham Research Campus
6. Report from Babraham Primary School
7. Report from the Bush and Bennett Charity
8. Report from County Councillor – Peter Topping
9. Report from District Councillor – Tony Orgee
10. Report from Babraham Farms
Interval for Refreshments and Prize Draw
Immediately following the Annual Parish Meeting there will be the Annual General Meeting of the Village Hall Committee.Continue reading