There will be an extraoridnary meeting of the Parish Council, Thursday 19th December at 7:30pm at the school. This is to discuss a single item, namely a parish boundary review and the distribution of S106 monies from upcoming developments as discussed with Sawston Parish Council. The public are welcome and encouraged to attend – there is the normal 15 minutes public participation time available. The agenda is linked below.
The Annual Parish Meeting will be held this Thursday 9th May, 2019, at 19.30 in Babraham CofE School Hall.
At the meeting, the Parish Council will explain what we have done during the last year, discuss Council finances, and look forward to projects for 2019-20.
Importantly, it enables our electors to have their say on anything they consider important to the people of Babraham Parish. The meeting is open to anyone and we look forward to welcoming you. Only registered electors of Babraham Parish may speak and vote.
We also welcome reports for groups and communities within the Parish. The meeting is an opportunity to learn more about what’s happening around Babraham, as well as to meet other residents.
The agenda is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence
- Report from the Chairman of the Parish Council
- Financial Report
- Report from Cambridgeshire County Councillor Kevin Cuffley
- Report from South Cambridgeshire District Councillor Peter McDonald
- Update on the Neighbourhood Plan
- Report from the Village Hall Committee
- Report from Babraham Primary School
- Report from St Peter’s Church
- Report from the Bush and Bennett Charity
- Report from Babraham Research Campus
- Any Other Business / Open Forum