This is the web site for Babraham Village, near Cambridge in the UK. It provides information from the Parish Council and a range of local groups, details of public services and growing history section.
The site is run by Babraham Parish Council on behalf of the residents. Any comments or enquiries should be made to the Parish Council, either directly or by using this Contact Form.
Additional information is often to be found on the notice board in the centre of the village.
The Parish Council held our Annual Parish Meeting on Thursday, May 17th at 7:30pm in the Babraham Primary School hall. We would like to thank everyone who contributed and everyone who attended. The agenda is below, and the various reports are linked through where available.
- Apologies for Absence
- Report from the Chairman of the Parish Council
Presentation Regarding the Proposed Development in Babraham at the Border with Sawston
- Financial Report
- Update on the Neighbourhood Plan
- Report from Babraham Research Campus
- Report from Babraham Primary School
- Report from the Bush and Bennett Charity
- Report from St Peter’s Church
- Report from Babraham Farms
- Report from the Police
- Report from County Councillors Hickford and Cuffley
- Report from Outgoing District Councillor Tony Orgee
- Report from Incoming District Councillor Peter McDonald
- Any Other Business / Open Forum
- Report from the Village Hall Committee and AGM
The Parish Council met at 6:30pm on Thursday 17th May at the school. The agenda is below, with minutes to follow shortly.
It’s been another busy month, so I’ll try and give you a flavour of what I’ve been up to! On the 10th April, I was honoured to join the Prime Minister when she visited Addenbrooke’s Hospital. Theresa May spoke to … Continue reading
Please be aware of upcoming traffic disruption in the area
13th May 9:30-12:30 – Sawston Fun Run – various road closures in the area
26th and 27th May – Duxford Air Festival – local roads will be very busy, in particular the A505
The Parish Council currently have a vacancy for our clerk. Please have a look at the job description, and if you are interested you can apply by contacting our chairman Stuart Laurie at email@example.com. If you know anyone who might be interested, please let them know!